Espoon merenkulkijat wants to enable a safe and meaningful boating hobby for every member.
The owners of the boat berth have a few responsibilities: guarding twice in the summer, inspecting the boat and taking care of your own boat, such as good boat mooring. Please contact directly the club’s board members and other officials for more information, see page: Johtokunta ja toimihenkilöt.
Welcome to various events during the year. You can find more information on the sailing club’s website, emails, Facebook group, and brochures.
Invoices for berths and membership fees are sent by email. The due date of the invoice is April 15th.
The boat location map is on our website and in the guard house by the piers.
Price list 2022
● Joining fee €500
● Joining fee after 5 years of youth/family membership €250
● Membership (includes SPV fee) €80
● Family membership €20
● Youth membership €10
● Supporting membership €120
● Harbor maintenance fee €40
● Harbor management fee; member’s 2nd boat €140
Boat berths and winter berths are charged according to the city of Espoo’s 2021 price list based on the size of the berth (payment categories 1-6).
● Neglecting the marked guard shift and not marking the guard shift €100
● Failure to inspect the boat €100
● Late inspected boat €50
● The cabin is rented for the members’ own events. The rent is €25/day.
● Flags: 33 * 54 cm (30 eur), 44 * 72 cm (35 eur), 55 * 90 cm (40 eur) and 66 * 108 cm (45 eur), ask for other sizes from the board.
● Additional key for the pier gate 30 euros.